Friday 12 August 2016

Widgets

Epiphany in Cacophony

I was alone in my room thinking about the uncertain future and suddenly I came across this thought experiment.
When you are completely alone and feeling sad or bogged down then you are surely not living in a good company. And in solitude, your mind is the only companion you've got. A good parent will always advice his kid not to mingle with the bad company. And as a parental figure of my entire self, I will have to change my mind which is spreading negativity in every particle of my body.

Then I realized, "How could I feel negative when every part of my body is feed by B+ve."

I remembered the transcendental words of Vikram Sarabhai, “He who can listen to music in the midst of noise can achieve great things.”
.
.
.
I've got lot of works to do folks! Chao!!


1 comment :

  1. Striking picture to explain your thoughts in less words , however would have liked to read more !!!

    ReplyDelete