Wednesday 26 November 2014

Widgets

A funny conversation between Dad and Son

                   

A funny conversation between Dad and Son: (on phone)
(I only heard son’s side conversation. Dad side conversation I am assuming how it would be.)

Dad: Remind me, when was the last time you took your bath?

Son: It was 12-15 days back.

Dad: then Beta, go and take your bath.

Son: Papa, last time I bathed and I was just shivering. And the weather is much colder now.

Papa: Beta, then use heater. (Immersion rod)

Son: Papa, I don’t even have bucket and heater. Previously I was using shower and water was not much colder then.

Papa: then buy heater or borrow it from someone else.
Son: Okay papa, I will borrow it from someone and after taking bath I will let you know.


(I was (accidentally) hearing this conversation and was laughing in my mind.)

0 comments :

Post a Comment