Saturday 12 April 2014

Widgets

This video could make some people tear up from the happy feelings!!

After seeing this video on YouTube, I could not resist myself from posting it here. It is a Thai commercial of an unsung hero.  I don't now what I should  write about this video. Really, I don't have any words. If you find some words to describe this ,share it on Facebook, Twitter or message it to your friend. (See the social plugins to the left side of the blog)


We talk big things, write big things, debate big things, criticize government policies to remove poverty, but hardly do anything in that direction. This guy took an initiative to change the world around him. We are smart people, we know mathematics, we know how to increase profit and minimize loss. but problem is, we, the practical men , 'only' know these things. He knows something beyond these things which is more sacred, more moral, more noble.


0 comments :

Post a Comment